I have been nominated 5 awards. I haven’t honoured them until now. I am not good with words and speeches, I want to say I am truly grateful and happy to be recognised by fellow bloggers who took the time to add me to their list. I haven’t fulfilled all the criteria but the ones I have nominated are really worth a read.
1. Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Thank you to the loyal, quirky and talented Steven for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly”.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Interesting things about myself:
1. I speak 7 languages and dialects badly. Maybe if I added them all together I could be fluent in one.
2. I have completed the 60day Insanity Challenge by Shaun T
3. I write with my Left hand but I am ambidextrous
4. I like raw food because I hate to cook. I am vegetarian
5. I have worked and lived in 5 countries
6. I only watch comedies on TV
7. I hate going to the cinema
2. Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Thank you to the very brave, inspirational and strong author, Catherine over at Recovery Ramblings blog of author Catherine Lyon for nominating me for the SISTERHOOD OF THE WORD bloggers award. Her blog is about her recovery from Gambling addiction and living with mental disorders. She shares her own experiences and raises awareness about these taboo subjects.
1-Provide a link and thank the person who nominated you.
2-Answer 10 questions.
3-Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipient know they have been nominated.
4-Include the award logo within your blog post.
1-Favorite Color: PURPLE
2-Your favorite animal: Dog
3-Your favorite non- alcoholic drink: Water
4-Your favorite pattern: Stripes
5-Do you prefer giving or receiving presents: GIVING
6-Your favorite number: 3
7-Your favorite day of the month: SATURDAY
8-Your favorite flower: BUTTERCUP
9-What is your passion: ARTIST
10-Facebook or Twitter- TWITTER
Pls answer the questions above
3. Sunshine Award
Thank you to the talented Orsi over at Matzik for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. Her blog is inspired by her name which means bear. She paints beautiful cuddly bears.
“The award is passed on by bloggers to fellow bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
-Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you.
-Answer 10 questions about yourself and write 10 more for your nominees to answer.
-Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment -on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
1. Favourite colour? Purple
2. Any talents you wish you had? I wish I could surf
3. Tea or coffee? Coffee
4. Favourite girl and boy name? Alexandra and Sebastian
5. An important event in your life? The day I survived my car crash
6.Why did you start a blog? To reflect on my life
7. Have you ever tried Kalimotxo? (this drink is coke with red wine ) No
8. Are you a morning or a night person? Definitely night owl
9. Favorite art supply? Pen
10. Describe your favorite or beloved clothes! Harem pants are my trademark
Pls answer the questions above
1. VINYL ERASER
3. Kit Noir
4. Doron Art
4. The Versatile Blogger Award
A big thank you to the uber stylish Fashion is all that for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. This fabulous blog as the name suggests is all about the latest fashion trends and fashion news.
“The Versatile Blogger Award was started and is now maintained by bloggers who want to support each other.”
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers
6. Zooky World
5. Liebster award
Thank you again xoxo